Praying The Spirit Of Lordship
For every child of God defeats this evil world, and we achieve this victory through our faith. And who can win this battle against the world? Only those who believe that Jesus is the Son of God. 1 John 5:4-5
Join us in praying the spirit of Lordship. You will dominate your world.
1) I am born of God, therefore I am a born overcomer. I was born again with the ability to rule my world therefore, I am victorious in the mental realm. I am victorious in the physical realm. I am victorious in the realm of the spirit!
2) I arrest every thought in my mind that is not in line with the word of God concerning the new creation. I subdue every thought, imaginations, ideas, and mental pictures that have come from the past and the present to make me live a sub-optimal life.
3) I deploy the shield of FAITH to quench and put out every fiery arrow of the enemy against me. A thousand arrows may fall by my side and ten thousand by my right hand, but none shall come near my dwelling.
4) I refuse to be depressed, discouraged, or disappointed. The Word of God on my lips is my defence against every lie of the devil. I declare that my thoughts are pure, my thoughts are true, my thoughts are noble, my thoughts are beautiful and productive because I possess a sound mind!
5) My bible says that I am what I think therefore, I declare that I think success, I think victory, I think progress, I think prosperity, I think health, I think stability, I think Greatness ALWAYS! I am a success, I am victorious, I’m making progress, I’m prosperous, I’m in health, I’m stable & Great!
6) I dominate my body by the power of the Holy Spirit! I declare that no sickness or disease is permitted in my body because my body is the temple of the Holy Spirit.
7) I refuse to be sick! In the Name of the Lord Jesus I put to death every transaction of sickness in my body by the power of the Holy Spirit. I command the sickness [name it] to die and pass out of my body right now.
8) I declare that I’m strong in the Lord and in the power of His MIGHT. My body responds to the Word of God right now therefore, I am strengthened with super-human energy for a glorious life!
9) I dominate the spiritual atmosphere around me! In the Name of Jesus, I bind the works of Satan against my life, against my family, and against my finances. No weapon formed against me shall prosper, and I condemn every tongue that rises up against me.
10) I declare that the world is mine because I am the seed of Abraham and an heir of this world! Wherever the sole of my feet shall tread upon is mine. I possess my possessions in this life in the Name of Jesus!
11) I am above the system of this world. I dominate the evil and corrupt system of this world. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. As I speak faith-filled words through my mouth, the system of this world grows weaker and weaker while I grow stronger and stronger!
12) The Spirit of Lordship is upon me therefore I dominate the circumstances of my life to produce the outcomes I desire. I walk in dominion, I walk in victory, I walk in Grace and Glory every day of my life!
13) I am destined for the glorious life because the Anointing of God is at work in me right now! This anointing increases the power of my influence and sets me above and ahead of my peers. My words command great respect because I carry the glory of God on my inside.
14) I dominate the sense realm by the word of FAITH! I refuse to be led by how I feel, by what I see or by what I hear. The Word of God dominates my mind and compels it to think in line with the God-life. I do not think fear, I do not think worry, I do not think weakness in the Name of the Lord Jesus!
15) I release the Angels of God to work in my favour, fulfilling the will of God in my life. I am marvellously helped by the Holy Spirit to live the glorious life. The Word of God that I declare with my mouth will not return to me empty but will fulfil the desire of my heart, in the Name of the Lord Jesus!
There are times when life is overwhelming, when all we have is questions. In those moments, hope can feel far away. The great thing about prayer is that it shifts our perspective toward the One who stands ready to listen. No matter what you’re facing, we’d love to pray with you!