10 Ways Anyone Can Use Social Media to Help CGMi Common Impact Centre
It's how most people hear about us.
Social networking is woven into our culture and has been a driving force in our sharing the gospel, building relationships, and meeting new people.The beauty of using social media as a church is that every member of our community is already empowered to spread the word naturally, online and offline, through our various networks of relationships. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and other tools are merely making that task easier. So our challenge is simple: Just be you. Just love people the way you already do, and as you do, share your faith.
Here are ten ways you can help CGMi Common Impact Centre anytime to build relationships and share the gospel.
- “Like” us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram.
- Click the sharing links on our, blog stories, message content, and various website pages, especially pages featuring our upcoming teaching series.
- “Check in” on Facebook every time you’re at Common Impact Centre, or an event we’re hosting. More of your friends will see this than most of the other things you’re posting.
- Click “like” on posts you see on Facebook by Common Impact Centre, which helps our content spread further to be seen by others. Facebook’s algorithm shows people what it thinks is most “relevant,” and it makes that determination partly based on the number of likes, comments, and shares a post has received.
- Write a review of us on Facebook and give us five stars! It helps us come up in search results for churches in the area and it’s a brief, simple way to share a piece of your experience with others.
- Take photos and videos at church and church-related events, then post them to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, etc.! You can also text them to 07590524842 or email them to email@example.com and we’ll use them here and there.
- Post, as a tweet or Facebook status update, a short quote from a sermon, or a lyric from a song we’re singing, and put #commonimpactcentre in your post.
- Invite people to Common Impact Centre events using your social networks.
- Help us to follow you on social networks! Email us links to your social profiles and we’ll follow you!
- Write your faith story, or let us do a video interview with you, to share your faith with all kinds of people. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bonus: If you really, really, REALLY want to go the extra mile to help us spread the word on Facebook, you can cruise over to our main Facebook page, mouse over the “Liked” button and choose to “Get Notifications.” Every time we add an update to our page, you’ll get a Facebook notification (not an email) about it and you’ll be able to click on it, “Like” it, “Share” it, etc. Here’s a screenshot: